How Digipulse works
Digipulse ensures that all user digital assets and crypto wallets are stored in a decentralised vault and will automatically be transferred to selected recipients based on activity signals received from connected API integrations.
As cryptocurrency increases in both adoption and value, so does the necessity to secure digital asset longevity and transfer/distribution mechanisms. And since complete digitalization is still at a relatively early stage, most online services do not consider the potential digital asset loss of their users a legitimate problem.
The subscription-based service consists of two categories:
- An ‘Active vault’ – a digital safe, where users can store everything, from files to crypto wallets. Each ‘vault’ has a designated recipient, who will able to access it afterwards. Access to a vault is granted based on an automatic release mechanism, set up by the user. A vault has multiple copies (ensuring sustainability of the contents) and each file added to the vault is encrypted, so that no one besides the user can access it. In addition, the service can be used anonymously.
- The ‘Pulse network’ – our everyday lives are in constant sync with digital services. So why not use it to our advantage? Each online service that a user engages with becomes a vantage point for the ‘active vault’ to assess a user’s activity status.
Check out some of the use cases below:
- Inheritable Digital Safe. Learn more >
- Password Keeper. Learn more >
- New Age Will and Testament. Learn more >
- End-to-end file encryption
By utilising client-side encryption, the assets stored by Digipulse can only be accessed by the user.
- Decentralized storage
Digipulse data distribution system encourages individuals to provide their servers for decentralised data storing, thus eliminating the vulnerability of a single entry-point.
- Inheritable vault
A vault can be transferred to the selected recipient(s) once Digipulse smart tools verify that the vault owner’s online activity has stopped.
- Multiple integrations
Any online service that has API integration can become an activity channel to monitor a user’s online activity.
- Custom vault access
A vault’s decryption process is enabled by customisable security questions (that operate as a key) set up by the original user.
- Monthly subscription
Digipulse is an easy to use SaaS platform with a monthly subscription based payment system.